Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Jacob

This is my baby. We finally decided on a name by popular demand. The kids settled on Jacob long before I did, so I just had to come around to it. I do like the name now. The middle name is Richard after my grandpa and my dad (his middle name).
Jacob is sort of a wrinkle-faced old man. But he's pretty awesome and we are starting to adjust to life with him around.

 I love the blanket he's in - my mom gave it to us as a baby present.

She also gave us this sweet diaper - a Ragababe that I'd had my eye on for close to a year. They're pretty difficult to get a hold of.

And here's another shot of the baby for good measure.

 And both of my babies. I can't really get enough of those guys.
I guess sometimes I can, but right now while they're sleeping and I'm just looking at these cute pictures I can't.

With me so preoccupied with the baby the older two have been really great about keeping themselves entertained since I haven't ventured out with all four kids yet. They spend a lot of time in wacky dressups.
Caleb as Ladybug Man.

Superheroes with helmets to protect their heads.
Caleb's pirate patch. Emily assisted with the taping to the face part.
Princess Emily.
Butterfly face painting. Joseph took the older two
to a free Alice in Wonderland play that they really enjoyed.

Our ward and neighbors have been wonderfully supportive during this time of adjustment. They have provided many meals and I have really appreciated not having to worry about coming up with something for dinner every evening. I feel like we have been well fed and well taken care of.

3 comments:

Reianna said...

He is adorable!

Reianna said...

He is adorable!

Heather said...

So cute. I had a good laugh looking at the other pictures. Good luck with everything. Hold out for going out with all of them. It's no fun--at least not for me. School starts soon.