So, I just don't normally post twice in a night, but I thought that last announcement deserved its own space. I am so happy with the symmetry of our family. I can't help but wonder, will this next boy be dark like the girls or light like Caleb? Or will he really surprise us and be a girl? I suppose I'll have to wait, but I wish I knew right now!
Moving on, a friend of ours, who is a great photographer (took Caleb's awesome profile picture), took us out to a nearby patch of bluebonnets the other day and we were able to sit for some pictures. I was excited about this because it is probably (hopefully) our last spring here in Austin and the bluebonnet pictures will be such a fun reminder of our time in Texas. Elinor is sort of a serious baby, so she was hard to catch smiling, but we do have a few gems in with the lot. I am so excited to share these pictures! I really like them.
 |
| Love this. |
 |
A little awkward, but really captures the essence of our family right now. We'll worry about getting good family pictures when the kids are older. |
 |
| Love. |
 |
| Those boys. |
 |
| Probably my favorite picture of Caleb. Ever. |
A morning well spent. Katie was so fun and efficient and even brought treats for the kids. We love her!
7 comments:
Super cute photos of a super cute family. Absolutley deserved a double post.
Your family is so beautiful! We love and miss you guys a lot!
Those pictures are adorable! And congrats on the baby- so exciting!
These pictures are so excellent that I feel I have no other choice but to comment. Wow! Great work, Katie! And congratulations on the baby boy. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your second trimester.
they turned out fantastic! I really like the one of caleb too, also the shot of you and the girls is really nice. hope you're putting those up in your living room :)
These are wonderful photographs! I felt terrible that the bluebonnets didn't come out last year for me to say goodbye to. I'm glad they came out for you.
Love these photos! The flowers and greenery in the background are perfect!
Post a Comment