This little family is growing. And so is my belly. And I just don't think it is hideable any more, even at 13 weeks. Caleb is convinced it is a little boy named Jacob and Emily is convinced it is a little girl named Sophia. Who knows?
With this new development plus Joseph possibly finishing his program which would also mean a move, 2012 will be an eventful year.
15 comments:
Congratulations! That will be a busy year for you! How are you feeling?
Congratulations! Yippee for growing families.
Hooray for super Coopers!
Jacob does start with "Jay", to keep with your alphabet theme.
Yay! You guys make such good, cute babies! I hope you're feeling well! Congratulations!
Hurrah! Congratulations!
Congratulations again!
I recently saw on a list of baby names that Sophia was the most popular girl name in 2011.
Congratulations! Sounds like an exciting year!
Well duh. It's a boy right, I mean we're having a boy so you must be having a boy to keep the pattern alive : )
Good news! Hoping for not too much ~~bleh~~ for the expectant mom.
Congratulations! I think it should be a girl just so my boys have a better chance of marrying one of them. :)
Congratulation! That so exciting!
Congratulations! I can't wait to "meet" this newest Cooper!
Wow, thanks everyone! I feel pretty good now that we're not sick any ore and I'm coming out of the first trimester. And for those curious, my family mirrors Heather's perfectly but she's always a little bit ahead and she is pregnant right now with a little boy.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! I am just now hearing about this (I think. My memory isn't what it used to be!). I hope the pregnancy goes well!
Post a Comment