Emily is so creative lately in her imaginative play with her toys. I think it is strongly correlated with the amount of television we allow her to watch, but that is another post. Joseph and I found this Lego setup the other night and thought it was so cute that she made land and water and set up a picnic. Here's what she had to tell me about the picture:
These Playmobil guys are special toys that she is only allowed to play with occasionally. Here is a special manger scene. I love the two mummies and the fallen lady.
This purple guy is one of my favorites because once, probably six months ago, Emily brought him to me to ask what "her" name was. I loved that she was so sure that the bearded black man was a woman. I told her it was a boy and she asked why he was wearing a pink dress and a sparkly purple cape. It was a good question.



No comments:
Post a Comment