that just made my day. my whole day.
I'm always parking my cart in the middle of the aisle, even though I get dirty looks from people who have to squeeze by.
mmmm... you can make really yummy virgin pina coladas with a little pineapple juice and 7up or sprite! It's pretty tasty in banana smoothies too.
That looks REALLY good right now...
I just totally L O L ed. Hard. Apparently I needed it, and I thank you. And whichever child snuck that in :D
That made me laugh out loud.
Did you ever use this for something? I'm so curious!
We sure did. It was delicious. See Cocolopez-reprise
Post a Comment
8 comments:
that just made my day. my whole day.
I'm always parking my cart in the middle of the aisle, even though I get dirty looks from people who have to squeeze by.
mmmm... you can make really yummy virgin pina coladas with a little pineapple juice and 7up or sprite! It's pretty tasty in banana smoothies too.
That looks REALLY good right now...
I just totally L O L ed. Hard. Apparently I needed it, and I thank you. And whichever child snuck that in :D
That made me laugh out loud.
Did you ever use this for something? I'm so curious!
We sure did. It was delicious. See Cocolopez-reprise
Post a Comment