Since I've been home from school and work, I've had a lot more time to work on other projects. So, here is what I've been doing. The pinafore still needs buttons and a couple of years before Em can wear it.


Thanks, Janet, for the sewing machine, rotary cutter, and mat!
3 comments:
Nathan says, "Those socks will probably go with Joseph's argyle sweater."
Janet says, "The socks are awesome! And the pinafore is very cute."
Rebecca says, "Rebecca is abstaining from comment at this time."
Jason says, "I'm sixteen!"
Robert is unavailable for comment because he is combing his hair.
Brian is smirking as he writes all these comments. (But he thinks that Amanda is awesome to be able to make such cute stuff. And congratulations to Joseph on defending his thesis!)
Nathan says, "Those socks will probably go with Joseph's argyle sweater."
Janet says, "Those are awesome! And the pinafore is very cute."
Rebecca says, "Rebecca is abstaining from comment at this time."
Jason says, "I'm sixteen!"
Robert is unavailable for comment because he is combing his hair.
Brian is smirking as he writes all these comments. (But he thinks that Amanda is awesome to be able to make such cute stuff.)
oops. Double post.
Post a Comment